Re: [hylafax-users] question

* Andrea Gresak <andreagresak@xxxxxx> [070622 13:10]:
> Hello,
> I run Hylafax 4.3.4 under Debian 4.0.
> When I send a PDF-File with Hylafax, the recipient always gets a complete
> DIN-A4-Site (21x29,5cm). Is it possible, to send only the effective contend
> (maybe only 3 lines)?
> This would be an advantage, when the recipient uses an fax-device with
> thermo-paper on roll.

HylaFAX can do that - look at the PageChop and PageChopThreshold options
in the hylafax-config man page.

I think the default settings should chop the last page if more than
3.0" of whitespace existed.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103