Re: [hylafax-users] Block incoming faxes to certain numbers

Adam Engel wrote:

I am trying to configure my setup to effectively drop calls that are sent to certain fax numbers. Management does not wish to accept faxes to numbers that have not been set up to go to any user or location yet. I had setup FaxDispatch to allow everything sent to a number we control but that isn't set up within FaxDispatch to go to a common folder for manual processing. This is in case someone dials the wrong number (it happens......). They instead want the user to get a fast-paced-busy like if the number is disconnected so that they can either make sure they are dialing the right number, or have to call Customer Service to find out if they are dialing the wrong number.

Im trying to avoid calling the TelCo to 'disable' the numbers.

You can probably use DynamicConfig's "RejectCall" feature to accomplish this. Look in the hylafax-config man page:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/hylafax-config.php