Re: [hylafax-users] 0 length PDF attachments

* Sean Clarke <sean.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [070606 15:30]:
> Hi Guys,
>    After a brief spell on other things - I am back on this. I had a
> working system on Ubuntu Edgy, we then upgraded to Feisty and all out
> attached faxes came out with - bytes.

What version are you using?  Are you compiling from source yourself, or
using the packages from Ubuntu?

> I rerun faxsetup as previously mentioned here, but that didn't solve it.
>
> When I run the command manually:
>
> bin/faxrcvd recvq/fax000000592.tif 123 123 123
>
> I get the following output:
>
> root@thor:/var/spool/hylafax# bin/faxrcvd recvq/fax000000592.tif 123 123
> 123
> cat: log/c123: No such file or directory
> Try `/usr/bin/uuencode --help' for more information.
>
> Any ideas? Where else should I look for details of the problem?

Can you find the "faxrcvd" lines in your syslog output
(/var/log/syslog), and try running that exact line?

And the try it with /bin/sh -x in front of it, and sending the output to
me?  It may be huge, so sending directly may be appropriate.

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103