Re: [hylafax-users] is there any version of hylafax that won't fail with corrupted pdf?

Hello,

On 6/6/07, Darren Nickerson <darren.nickerson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

As Aidan indicated earlier today, his fix was in 4.3.4. Francesco has suggested that upgrading to 4.3.4 did not resolve his problem. So either's there's a different problem that we need to look into, or he was not actually running 4.3.4.

I'm quite sure I was using 4.3.4 and I'm quite sure it had problems. The queue would never got processed until I restarted faxq when many documents failed the conversion.

Francesco, if current 4.4 CVS shows the problem, we'd love to know about it!

I'm running current 4.4 CVS from yesterday and so far no problems.

Best regards

Francesco