Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax and modem blocked with long faxes

> System: Debian etch 4.0 (kernel 2.6.18-4-686)
> Hylafax version: 4.3.1
> Interface: Serial
> Modem: US Robotics 5630

Having had similar problems with US Robotics modems in the past, I'd be
inclined to advise you to simply get a better modem.  However, with an
external modem, I'd normally think you could just reset it, and it's
highly unusual to have to actually reboot any *nix system for any reason
beyond serious hardware failure.

You'll probably want to confirm the usual -- namely, that you're running
in Class 1 or 1.0, that you've got the right kind of serial cable (with
handshaking pins), that you're running the latest Hylafax.