[hylafax-users] Diva Server Analog card / Hylafax

I've got a Diva Server Analog 4P card, and all the ports configured - ttyds01 through ttyds04.

Our situation is that we're replacing 4 physical fax machines that were 95% receive, and did very little sending.  Each line belongs to a different department, some of it confidential etc.  The only problem now is that whenever a call comes in on any line, it will claim its coming in on the first available device, like ttyds01.

This may be a configuration issue with the card, or with Hylafax - I'm not sure which and haven't been able to figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated!

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions