Re: [hylafax-users] Diva Server Analog card / Hylafax

Miles Peterson wrote:

I've got a Diva Server Analog 4P card, and all the ports configured - ttyds01 through ttyds04.

Our situation is that we're replacing 4 physical fax machines that were 95% receive, and did very little sending. Each line belongs to a different department, some of it confidential etc. The only problem now is that whenever a call comes in on any line, it will claim its coming in on the first available device, like ttyds01.

This may be a configuration issue with the card, or with Hylafax - I'm not sure which and haven't been able to figure it out.

If every call coming in rings through on ttyds01 then it's either an issue with the telco (because the lines are ringing through on the same line) or it's an issue with the card driver/hardware.