Re: [hylafax-users] MODEM Command Error

> The mailing list didn't let me attach the .sh file.. renamed it to .txt

yeah you're right., though I did receive an email from the list saying my attachment was blocked. Meh maybe the blocker ain't working.

Anyways the bash script I posted is a really crappy example of what I
want. Cos I needed results quickly I wrote a java program to do the
statistics. The result was similar to faxcron but has more data. It
prints the report in groups of TSI shows the total CALL+RECV count,
total CALL count, total RECV count, total errors and total non-errors.
It also shows a line of basic data (date/time, device, fax number,
error message,..etc) for each CALL/RECV that hylafax has logged.

What was a pain was that all CALL logs in xferfaxlog do not log the
TSI, I have to take the log file name from there and then parse the
c00x log file to get the "REMOTE TSI" if any. The RECV log line has
teh TSI in it anyways.

In the end I see all senders, how many CALLs they made, how many RECVs
they made, which CALL or RECV resulted in an error, and all the
call/recv/error/non-error count.

If this can be added to faxcron it'd be cool, if not then at least I
got my proggy, probably hook it to a MySQL db and do reports with an
external api.

--
"Nothing is impossible for the person that doesn't have to do it"
"The probability of anything happening is in inverse ratio to its desirability"