[hylafax-users] EICON users

Those of you who are using Eicon Diva Server Cards with hylafax:

I'd like to have a little exchange about modem config and card driver
(config and version).
And maybe also some typical problems.

I'm using DIVA PRI E1 30 cards with eicons diva_tty  driver. I have
been using capi before
but wanted to take out capi4hylafax. This is another story though.
I use driver version 107-13 (compiled from source) on Debian.

I'm generally happy with the cards performance I just have problems
sending fine resolution at the moment. I'm working on it with Eicon
Support.

Here is my modem config. I would be happy if you'd like to share yours
and tell me your experiences:

LongDistancePrefix:     0
InternationalPrefix:    00
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          0xFFFFF
SessionTracing:         0xFFFFF
RecvFileMode:           0600
LogFileMode:            0600
DeviceMode:                     0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:      3
SpeakerVolume:          off
GettyArgs:         "-b -r -s %s %l"
LocalIdentifier:         blablub
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:      "%%m|%t|Seite %%P von %%T"
MaxRecvPages:           200
MaxConsecutiveBadLines: 0       # don't check, it will produce to many failures
PercentGoodLines:   0       # don't check
#
#
ModemType:              Class2   # I've never been sure about what
class to use best ??
ModemRate:              57600   # Diva Server supports V.34-fax
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&K0
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&K4
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&K3
#
#
# Enable this to set Caller*ID Number
#
ModemSetOriginCmd:     AT+iO%d

ModemResultCodesCmd:    ATQ0            # enable result codes
ModemVerboseResultsCmd: ATV1            # enable verbose command results

Class2APQueryCmd:       none
Class2SPLCmd:           none
Class2TBCCmd:           none
Class2ECMType:          2     # follows Class 2.0 spec, not Class 2
Class2UseHex:           true

#Bind Modem to Controller 1
ModemResetCmds:         AT#CID=14+iQ=a1

# I'd like to retrieve Caller information
CIDNumber:              "DAD: "
CIDName:                "CID: "