Re: [hylafax-users] sendfax sometimes hangs, can't identify protocol?

* Aidan Van Dyk <aidan@xxxxxxxx> [070508 09:13]:

> Well, you're in luck.  You can build debian packages right from CVS:
> 	http://cvs.hylafax.org/HylaFAX/?p=HylaFAX;a=commit;h=909cfff8fd757586cfdcf5f47092e7afab7712ae

For those interested, I've put debian packages build against current CVS
up for consumption - you should be able to just add the following line
to your sources.list:
   deb	http://people.ifax.com/~aidan/apt/	debian/

It's compiled on my box which is a mix of stable/testing, but should
work any recent debian (including current stable and testing).  It's
built right from master (with the exception of putting in my e-mail
address so people don't spam Giuseppe with problems in my packages.

Note that I'm in no way an expert debian packager or apt-repo
administrator...

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103