Re: [hylafax-users] monitoring hylafax with Microsoft Operations Manager

Many MS skills that took time to achieve...Where I
work we monitorize at least 206 windows servers with
Nagios. Why not MOM? I don't know, but someone from
our team took the job on hands and the time to
learn...Cheers

Pedro

--- Sam Luxford-Watts <slwatts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>