Re: [hylafax-users] Unspecified Transmit Phase C error with Class 1

Ok, thanks for the info.  I will check with MultiTech and see what they say.

We have just installed HylaFAX+ version 5.1.2 on our test/R&D server but have not began testing yet.  Does this version have the modem reset routine you mentioned or is it only available in the latest 5.1.3 version?  Do you have any suggestions on how we can test this properly to see if the modem reset routine would work?

Thanks!

Andrea

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions