[hylafax-users] FW: Faxmaster and Postfix -- Newbie question

Hi experts,

       I installed postfix and hylafax on the same (debian etch) machine,
and configured a postfix transport (via FAQ on hylafax.org) to forward
messages to fax (i.e. hylafax), but now faxmaster sends messages which get
converted into a telephone number, and some poor soul called me this morning
asking why I sent him over 41 messages last night!

       Any help would be much appreciated.