Re: [hylafax-users] fax machines lose page information

Hi,

Please keep this ‘in list’ so that everyone can help and benefit from your experience.

Unfortunately “Class 1 modem” doesn’t really tell us anything useful... can you tell us the make, model, and firmware version ?

My advice remains the same.... upgrade and try again !

Regards

ANDREW RINALDI

Mainpine Limited - Support

USA +1 503 822 9944 | Asia/Europe +44 1225 869439

andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com