[hylafax-users] Problem with AVM card

Hi there,

I have some compatibility issues with my fax server and I really hope, that you can help me.
In our company it is very important that we can receive the facsimiles, people send to us. So we used hardware fax machines for a long time. But then we decided to use a fax server instead. At this moment we use HylaFAX version 4.3.2 which is running on SuSE 64 version 10. Our fax modem is a "fritz! isdn card" by avm.
Unfortunately some people can't send facsimiles to us. In average 8 out of 64 facsimiles doesn't reach us.
Are there some possibilities to reduce this high error rate?
I deactivated "UseISDNFaxService" because I heard that is option could make some problems and I activated "AcceptSpeech", just because I hoped it could take some effects. It didn't. Are there more options which could minimize this error rate? Or would an other modem device help? I heard some good of a card called "Diva Eicos", but I would not like to spend 230EUR without having some better results. Do you have some ideas?

Best regards
Marcel Kirsch