From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike McLain
Sent: 11 April 2007 22:23
To: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hylafax-users] Server Hardware (rackmount, raid, etc)

I am currently running HylaFAX (tm) Version 4.1.8 under Slackware 9.1.0
utilizing two Comtrol PCI RocketModem 4 port devices. Everything is
working great with HylaFAX, except I am going to be migrating to newer
underlying hardware. It currently is on a desktop level machine and
hardware and wanted to get input on what hardware setups various people
have and the success/failures they've experienced.

I'm leaning towards Dell just because that is what we have for our other
servers, but I'm open to other suggestions that people may have. I'm
also contemplating an Eicon Diva Server as I have some "extra" T1s lying
around that aren't currently being utilized. Has anyone had any
experience with an Eicon Diva in a Dell box? Or Comtrol's in a Dell box
for that matter too?

I've checked the archives and didn't see anything regarding Dell server
hardware.

Mike McLain
Network Administrator
ReadyLink HealthCare

-
The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and/or
privileged and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have
received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system.

unauthorized disclosure, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance of contents of this information is strictly prohibited.