Re: [hylafax-users] Server Hardware (rackmount, raid, etc)

"Mike McLain" <mmclain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm leaning towards Dell just because that is what we have for our other
servers, but I'm open to other suggestions that people may have. I'm
also contemplating an Eicon Diva Server as I have some "extra" T1s lying
around that aren't currently being utilized. Has anyone had any
experience with an Eicon Diva in a Dell box?

One of the standard HylaFAX server bundles we sell is a DELL 2950 combined with an Eicon Diva board. As long as you're careful about your choice of PCI riser (get one with PCI-X and not exclusively PCI Express) then you're golden - we've been selling this combination for several years (back when the server was the 2850) with excellent results.

-Darren