[hylafax-users] problem with avantfax

Haii Alll...

i have a problem with avantfax..i mailed to their.. but no respond.. thats y i am mailing here.. its very urgent to me.

i installed hylafax server in laptop.. its ok, i can send and receive faxes..
then i installed avantfax software and configured.. i can seee my old faxes in inbox.. but the modem status always shows " please wait"... i checked it thru "faxstat" command, then its ok(shows running and idle).. i can send faxes thru "sendfax" command..
i tried the same in another system(both hylafax and avantfax).. both are ok.. the modem status shows idle( in avantfax indox)..

plz help

thanks in advance
maya

Never miss an email again!