Re: [hylafax-users] Iaxmodem - identifying user

Well, It's not possible to do it using "ModemSetOriginCmd" in the config file, but with the exception of the new FAXNAME paramater Lee added, everything else is "doable" with JobControl.

For instance, in your jobcontrol, doing something like:

... parse qfile, etc....

	# This is the syntax for the Eicon DIVA Server
	echo 'ModemDialCmd:' '"AT+IO'"$faxnumber"'\nATS0=255;DT%2@"'

Gives the same result as ModemSetOroginCmd (minus the FAXNAME part, but
you really can't update the ANI database dynamically anyways).

You can see a more complete "virtualization" example with JobControl
here:

Yeah, forgot about this feature :)... Maybe a stupid question, but I didn't really did any fax communication by hand... How can I translate

AT+IO'"$faxnumber"'\nATS0=255;DT%2@ into iaxmodem format AT+VSID="%s","%d" ? Or maybe you can recommend a good tutorial for begginers?

Thanks,
Maciej

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Inwestowanie to sztuka. On wie o tym najlepiej. Wideofelietony Tadeusza Mosza. Zobacz >> http://link.interia.pl/f1a3c