[hylafax-users] Hylafax Setup Error with the modem ...

Hi,

I am using the Hylafax 4.3.1 on solaris 10 unix box with a US Robotics modem.

I have all executed the faxsetup command successfully.

When I execute the faxstat commad I get the follwing messgae -
HylaFAX scheduler on sfocstsdut01: Running
Modem ttyS1 (+1.415.913.5511): Waiting for modem to come ready

But when I execute the sendfax or faxgetty ttyS1, I get the following error message,
FaxQueuer[8662]: [ID 583533 daemon.error] MODEM /dev/ttyS1 appears to be wedged

Here is my ttyS1.config file,

CountryCode:
AreaCode:
FAXNumber: +1.415.913.5511
LongDistancePrefix:
InternationalPrefix: 011
DialStringRules: /var/spool/hylafax/etc/dialrules
ServerTracing: 0xFFF
SessionTracing: 0xFFF
RecvFileMode: 0600
LogFileMode: 0600
DeviceMode: 0600
RingsBeforeAnswer: 0
SpeakerVolume: off
GettyArgs: "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier: "Banc of America Securities LLC"
TagLineFont: /var/spool/hylafax/etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat: "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages: 25
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType: Class1 # use class 1 interface
ModemRate: 19200 # rate for DCE-DTE communication
ModemFlowControl: xonxoff # software flow control
#
ModemSetupDTRCmd: ATS13=1&D2 # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd: AT&C1 # setup so DCD reflects carrier (or not)
ModemNoFlowCmd: AT&H0&I0&R1 # setup modem for no flow control
ModemHardFlowCmd: AT&H1&I0&R2 # setup modem for hardware flow control
ModemSoftFlowCmd: AT&H2&I2&R1 # setup modem for software flow control
ModemResultCodesCmd: ATQ0X4 # enable result codes
#
ModemMfrQueryCmd: !USR
ModemModelQueryCmd: ATI3
ModemRevQueryCmd: ATI7 # XXX returns a multi-line result
#
# When AT+FCLASS=1 is issued the modem automatically switches
# to software flow control; these parameters let the fax software
# reset flow control as needed after entering Class 1.
#
Class1NFLOCmd: AT&H0&I0&R1 # setup modem for no flow control
Class1HFLOCmd: AT&H1&I0&R2 # setup modem for hardware flow control
Class1SFLOCmd: "" # modem does this automatically
#
# This should resolve "DIS/DTC received 3 times" errors:
#
Class1ResponseWaitCmd: AT+FRS=1 # wait after sending TCF for response
#
# The remainder of this configuration is included so that the
# modem "idles" in Class 0 while not sending or receiving facsimile.
#
ModemSetupAACmd: AT+FCLASS=0 # leave modem idling in class 0
ModemAnswerCmd: AT+FCLASS=1A # answer in Class 1
#
# Disables the reporting of bad frames by the modem. This
# overcomes a firmware problem in the x2 and V90 Sportsters.
# It is not necessary for the Courier modem.
#
Class2NRCmd: AT+FNR=1,1,1,0

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards