Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax Setup Error

Arnis,

Do you want to use HylaFAX, or mgetty+sendfax?

Look like you are using "sendfax" from mgetty+senfax, but configuring
"HylaFAX".

Pick one or the other.  I would suggest uninstalling mgetty+sendfax and
using HylaFAX, but I'm biased ;-)

a.

* Arnis Rukis <Rukicc@xxxxxxxxx> [070216 08:05]:
> Hi,
>

> Sript identify that my modem is Class 1 and class 1.0 compatible, but
> when i try to send i get the same error about class 2 modem... :(
>
> ==============================
> localhost mgetty+sendfax # sendfax -v 7098505 /home/fax_test.txt
> Trying fax device '/dev/ttyS0'... OK.
> sendfax: not a class 2/2.0 fax modem
>
> What i need to write in area code if in our country no area codes.

> localhost mgetty+sendfax # faxaddmodem ttyS0

a.

--
Aidan Van Dyk                                             aidan@xxxxxxxx
Senior Software Developer                          +1 215 825-8700 x8103