Re: [hylafax-users] Error after update to hylafax-4.3.0

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 05:02:02PM -0800, Lee Howard wrote:
> Willy Offermans wrote:
>
> >I hope you can locate and solve the problem.
> >

> There you go.  The fixed sources are /home/lee/hylafax-5.0.5.tar.gz.
> I've installed them and everything seems to be working normally.  The
> matter will be fixed in HylaFAX+ 5.0.5 and all later versions.
>
> You may want to review your /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.<devid> file
> as I regenerated it very quickly.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Lee.

Hello Lee,

What exactly did you fix? Was it the segmentation fault of running
faxgetty? Was it the original "COMREC invalid response received to PPS."
error with particular recipients? Or maybe both?

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With kind regards,

Willy