[hylafax-users] HylaFax - Line Error

Hey folks,

I hope one of you can help me. I have set up IAXModem, Hylafax and fax getty.  The setup is:

PSTN -> PBX -> IAX2(ext for iaxmodem) ->Hylafax -> email address.

When i send a fax to this pstn number. The iaxmodem rings, and answers the call. When the fax machine starts sending i get a "Line Error".

The modem is not wedged. All it keeps doing is making the fax connection noises. The IAXModem hangs up, but FaxGetty doesn't realise and keeps saying "Receiving". Basically, FaxGetty is getting the fax call, but HylaFax isn't sure what to do with it.

Any ideas?

Thank You.

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions