[hylafax-users] R: sender of dispatched faxes

Thank you very much for your answer.
It half-solved my problem.

My problem is due to the fact that I installed Hylafax on a wrongly-named server. So the sender was fax@wrongdomain
Then I renamed the domainname from wrongdomain to rightdomain

Using your suggestion, now the sender is fax@rightdomain.

Unfortunately a notify, independent from FaxDispatch,
is automatically sent to

FaxMaster@wrongdomain

So I need to modify also the automatically notified user to

FaxMaster@rightdomain

(Better would be (perhaps...) to remove the automatic notify to this user.

Andrea