Re: [hylafax-users] Faxing of Word's DOC files.

If you do decide to go the OpenOffice route (Word will cause you less formatting issues if you can do it that way), OpenOffice 2.0 accepts a command line argument of "-p filename" that will print to the default printer, or "-pt printer filename" that will let you print to a specfic printer; both will run w/o the splash screen and quit immediately afterwards. You can set up PDF output functionality as a printer, and at that point, it'd be easy to script up.

Alex Kirk

Hello All !
I'm using Hylafax 4.3.1 on FC6.
I would like to use /etc/hylafax/typerules to convert Word files (XP/2003)
to PDF before sending.
Has anyone done that ? I'd appreciate some pointers.

Thanks in advance.