Re: [hylafax-users] a quickie

"Peter Verhoeven" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Darren,

Do you mean one of these files below? It's easily reproducible for me.
Just sent a bunch of faxes to the same number, and all but the first one
or two nd up being Blocked forever. Until the next hylafax stop/ start
cycle at least - then 1 more is sent and the rest remain blocked
forever, repeat...

/etc/logrotate.d/syslog
/etc/sysconfig/syslog
/etc/rc.d/init.d/syslog
/var/lock/subsys/syslog

I'm sorry, when I said syslog I meant what is probably /var/log/messages on your system. Let's take this off-list, since this may require quite a bit of log-swapping to dig into. Please reproduce the problem, and send me /var/log/messages and any file that gets created in /var/spool/hylafax/log AFTER you begin your test. I'll follow-up to the list once we have an explanation for what you're seeing.

-Darren