[hylafax-users] FAX Quality

Hi Everyone,

This first time i am sending email to hylafax users group. I was able to configure Asterisk+IAXModem+Hylafax and receive fax (tiff format) on my servers /var/spool/hylafax/recvq directory. I need your input for below queries:

1) How to Improve the FAX Quality? The page i received is not readle. expecially the small fond letters. Even the file size doubles, it should be fine with me.

2) How to convert the tiff to pdf & how to receive emails of fax received? I configured FaxDistpath & sendmail as per forum instructions. my send mail is working fine.

Please suggest.

Thanks
Sekhar.

always stay connected to friends.