Re: [hylafax-users] Automatic Fax Receiving

maya lan wrote:

I have a hylafax server and clients.. i receive all faxes and i can see all faxes from all clients.. actually i want to classify these faxes according to users.. faxes can view only that perticular user... i searched thru this.. i findout the FaxDispatch file.. plz explain it in detail...

It seems that you're asking about how to allow each user to look into the recvq and view only the faxes intended for that user. This has been asked about before, and although it may be possible to make HylaFAX do what you want, I have yet to see or hear of it being done in actuality. I believe that most people needing their clients to access separate receive queues actually restrict recvq access from them entirely, and instead have them access separate network shares to where FaxDispatch copies their files.