[hylafax-users] Not receiving faxes.

Hi,

I have a USR 56K Int Data/Fax/Voice Perf Pro USR802972A-OEM modem running RHEL AS4 and hylafax 4.3.1-1. I can send faxes without any problems.

Only receiving faxes is impossible. I started faxgetty –D /dev/ttyS4 ( this is the port with de USR modem) but nothing happened.

I can’t see any error/warning messages in log files only al line saying:

Faxgetty[6565]: /dev/ttyS4: can not lock device.

Ringsbeforeanswer is set to 1 so after one ring the modem must answer.

Someone any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Ivo

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions