Re: [hylafax-users] Ubuntufax

I got my scripts working now.  Some automatic update trashed my
hylafax installation so I did a reinstall.

My faxserver is on the internet as is the database, but they are not
connected by a VPN now.

On 1/30/07, A J Stiles <hylafax_resp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 29 January 2007 19:06, Graham Chiu wrote:
> But since the faxserver may be remote from the database, I will likely
> use ftp instead to grab the incoming faxes.

How remote?  If it's on the network enough to transfer by FTP, it's on the
network enough to inject into the database, surely?

--
AJS

--
Graham Chiu