[hylafax-users] Users Permissions

Dear all

I have a hylafax server pool and I am using MoviFax with it. I want a way such that a specific user can see only his own faxes status and another user can see all faxes. And I want the ability for a specific user to permit any chosen user to see his own faxes .

Are these features available in hylafax and movifax? How to configure them?
Is there a free software which can offer these features? If not, are there commercial ones? what are therse?

Best Regards

Mohammed Al-Moayed
Software Engineer
DMS