Re: [hylafax-users] Problem sending faxes with embedded fonts (evolution)

Because it happens in separate moments.
My customer wants documents to be stored ad pdf. So I generate the pdf document with ghostscript and I store it in a repository.
After a while (from minutes to days) he can decide (or not) to send it via fax, so a take my stored document and I try to send it with hylafax.
I can think to change the software behaviour but it's only a workaround, without special fonts all things works well.

Thanks guys, I've understood that is not a strict hylafax related problem, I'll do more investigations, I'll let you know if I find some resolution that could be useful to the community.