[hylafax-users] Problem sending faxes with embedded fonts (evolution)

After some test I found that launching pdf2ps script on the hylafax machine , the script that sendfax launches when a pdf is submitted, over the pdf with embedded fonts, it creates a .ps that is not correctly sent by hylafax (with squares).
This helps to find a solution?