Re: [hylafax-users] Can`t send fax - error code 428 (Check. Password)

> If it says "0:0" then it probably means that your job didn't
> contain any
> faxable documents.  WHFC users have reported this kind of thing
> many
> times before on the list.  Search the archives.
You`re right. I don`t check it before now because I could promise that I send doc and odt files earlier :/ using WHFC. Now I know that there is a problem, because from console I got clear error message which told that in typerules are no entry about Office documents format and its convertion. On the web I found some solutions, but in any was written that it don`t convert document with 100% compability... but this is better than nothing. NVM. As I see that the shortest way will be teaching people how to send fax via WHFC in pdf format converting it from OOo or from windows printer. For them it`s few steps more, for me solved problem.
I thought about install on Linux server a web-based fax program, but I don`t know :).

> Lee.
Thank You Lee for your help :).
Best regards,
Jarek