Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax + Asterisk and External MTA mail2fax configuration issue

Title: RE: [hylafax-users] Hylafax + Asterisk and External MTA mail2fax configuration issue

>Okay.  What MTA are you using?  You'll need to instruct the MTA to send
>all mail destined to just numbers to the mail-to-fax processor.

I currently have Postfix installed and running, but i can easily change to Exim or Qmail. Sendmail isnt really my thing... This is the most troublesome thing for me, none of the online examples for these MTAs worked.

I have just upgraded to Hylafax 5.0.3 and it is working fine as a deamon, i have to be able to initiate the calls to test.

Ill try your mailtofax script as soon as i get the MTA correctly configured.

Thanks

Diego