Re: [hylafax-users] pcl2fax

Hi Aidan, Giuseppe,

I have only a basic understanding of Hylafax. I create the pcl on another system and use ftp to create a hylafax send job.
The job is succesfull submitted but no conversion occurs. I don't know if the sendfax command is issued by the ftp submit.

But another question arises. You say that PCL is supported directly? But the comments in the original hylafax pcl2fax script say that PCL to fax is not currently supported.

Thanks, Arco Simonse