[hylafax-users] Three problems from Italy

Hi user

I'm trying to use ubuntufax a hylafax VM appliance.
I have some problems and I hope you could give me some advices

1) All log messages are sent to /var/log/syslog instead of /var/log/message.

Why ? Could I use an external syslog server (for example 192.168.1.10) ????

2) Where can I configure max dial retries on busy signal or on line error ?

3) On boot, the system ask me if I want to configure tty1. I'm not
interested but I don't know how to stop it boring me.

4) The notify script send mail to user "fax". But when I get my email with
my favourite email client I read the sender name as UUCP. Where I can
configure the name for user fax ????

Thank you in advanced and greetings from Italy

Andrea

 Sponsor:
 Refill s.r.l. - Cartucce compatibili e kit di ricarica per tutti i modelli
di stampante. Acquista al telefono o online: consegna in tutta Italia in 48
ore!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5190&d=20070103