Re: [hylafax-users] Need help on next step(s)

Terry Dobbs wrote:

Thanks again for the reply. How do I check if my modem supports voice, I
know you said about the AT+FCLASS= response, but where do I check this?

In your modem config file set ServerTracing to 0xFFF, restart faxgetty, and then check the syslog for the AT+FCLASS=? command and observe the response in the logs.

Also, is there anywhere I can look to see if a DID is getting passed?
Would it be written to a certain log file, etc..?

Once you set ServerTracing to 0xFFF you can observe the DID getting passed in the syslog. The DID will get written to the TIFF file tags (retrievable with faxinfo) and will also get passed to faxrcvd and FaxDispatch as $CALLIDn (where "n" is a number).