[hylafax-users] response to +fclass

Hi!

I've got an iTegno GSM modem that I'm trying to get installed for hylafax. The problem seems to be that the response to +fclass=? includes the +fclass: string upfront which apparently is not valid.
I've seen patches mentioned that might solve this problem but I'm unable to find any patches. If there are some patches maybe someone could point me in the right direction or if none exist, maybe someone could point me to the right place in the code to start braking things.

cheers
madsen

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions