Re: [hylafax-users] Howto restore after killing time?

Hi Christian,

Il giorno mer, 20/12/2006 alle 14.24 +0100, Christian CJ. Jonasson ha
scritto:
> Why are my faxes failing with "Kill time expired"?
> How to restore after “Kill time have expired”?

from the sendfax page:

       -k time     Kill the job if it does not complete in the indicated
time.  The time is specifed using notation identical to  the  -a
option.
                   Note  that  the  time  is  relative to the time of
the initial time-to-send.  The default kill time is ‘‘now + 3
hours’’ (three
                   hours from the time the job is first processed).  To
retry for an hour, ‘‘now +1 hour’’ could be used.

when you submit a fax job you may specify a "kill time" (or it gets a
default kill time). If that kill time expire then the job is removed
from the queue and you get notified.

Bye,
Giuseppe