Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax & sendfax & nat

Am 13.12.2006 11:18:36 schrieb(en) marek cervenka:

i have problem with this scenario
sendfax(client) - nat - hylafax

is it supported fax over nat in sendfax? (passive mode?)
what is your solution for this problem? (port forward is not solution for me)

Hello Marek,

if the NAT is done by a Linux system you could use ip_conntrack_ftp and ip_nat_ftp if you configure these modules to check the HylaFAX port in addition to (or instead of) the FTP port.

I must admit that I did not try this myself.
You should be able to find some information using your favourite search engine.

Bodo