Re: [hylafax-users] we reveived bad faxes

cuneyt wrote:

1) hylafax sending faxes very slow with speed: 9600 how can force modem
to send faster?

Show me a session log (/var/spool/hylafax/log/).

2) i was type wrong mail when testing hylafax user account. now everytime hylafax
triying to send mail. like this

Dec 13 15:49:19 linux-rves postfix/smtp[24188]: connect to mx2.hotmail.com[65.54.245.40]: Connection timed out (port 25)
Dec 13 15:49:19 linux-rves postfix/smtp[24187]: 80572333A1: to=<cuneyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, relay=none, delay=101665, status=deferred (connect to mx2.hotmail.com[65.54.244.40]: Connection timed out)
Dec 13 15:49:19 linux-rves postfix/smtp[24188]: 9D17E23CB: to=<cuneyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, relay=none, delay=106597, status=deferred (connect to mx2.hotmail.com[65.54.245.40]: Connection timed out)
Dec 13 15:49:19 linux-rves postfix/smtp[24189]: DEE0233396: to=<cuneyt@xxxxxxxxxxx>, relay=none, delay=101843, status=deferred (connect to mx3.hotmail.com[65.54.244.72]: Connection timed out)

i deleted this faxuser which have a mail cuneyt@xxxxxxxxxxx but still
triying to send mail this machine isnt mail server. how can i stop this?

Do you not want HylaFAX to send any notification mails at all? This would seem a bit odd. Let me know what you're really trying to accomplish.

3) and this is my last question:)
i have added one more modem total i have two modems and two lines
which have numbers 310-58-04 and 310-58-09... and added 2 users which
named faxuser1 and faxuser2.
when first number receive a fax i want to hylafax send this fax to
faxuser1 and when second line receive a fax i want to hylafax send
this fax to faxuser2. and that way users will get only their own
faxes. is it possible?

Yes, in your FaxDispatch file just set SENDTO based on $DEVICE. See:

http://hylafax.sourceforge.net/man/faxrcvd.php