[hylafax-users] Questions.... Fax Confirmation E-Mails

Hey all,

I just upgraded my Hylafax system to a bigger/faster machine. In the process, I moved from Mandriva to Ubuntu. Now that I am on Ubuntu, I am having problems with the system not sending out success notices. I have looked, and the e-mails are never even being generated out of Hylafax. This is specifically for a sendfax command like the following:

sendfax -h 127.0.0.1 -n -D -f "dphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" -i "CUSTOMER NAME - ORDERNO" -d 326 /tmp/FAXIT_0271478.ps

As such, the "-D" option should send me an e-mail on completion even if it succeeded. Any ideas where I should look to find out why it's not working?

Thanks In Advance....

Deven Phillips, CISSP, CCNA
Systems Administrator
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corp.