Re: [hylafax-users] Small fonts on delivered fax

On 12/5/06, Kevin Jordan <kmj7777@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevin Jordan <kmj7777@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Dec 5, 2006 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Small fonts on delivered fax
To: A J Stiles <hylafax_resp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On 12/5/06, A J Stiles <hylafax_resp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > On Tuesday 05 December 2006 17:15, you wrote: > > Well, I was apparently using mgetty's version which doesn't support > > anything but g3. I'm trying to get hylafax's to work, but it doesn't > > dial nor does anything come out the other end. > > # sendfax -n -d 012345678901 filename > -n = no cover page > -d = destination number > > If that doesn't work, you may have messed up your configuration files > somewhere. What distribution are you using, and did you compile Hylafax from > source or use your distribution's packages? > > Also, your mail client appears to be misconfigured! The quoted text (usually > asking a question) goes at the top, and your reply goes underneath. > > -- > AJS > > ____________________ HylaFAX(tm) Users Mailing List _______________________ > To subscribe/unsubscribe, click http://lists.hylafax.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi > On UNIX: mail -s unsubscribe hylafax-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx < /dev/null > *To learn about commercial HylaFAX(tm) support, mail sales@xxxxxxxxx* > > I'm using Gentoo and so it's compiled from source. When I type the command, I get the output: request id is 1 (group id 1) for host localhost (1 file) So it seems to be getting queued somewhere because the ids increment by 1 each time I send another one. So how do I get it to send what's queued up?

--
Kevin Jordan

-- Kevin Jordan

I figured out that faxgetty wasn't running and once I started that up
it started sending and the fax came out perfectly.  Thank you.

--
Kevin Jordan