Re: [hylafax-users] Small fonts on delivered fax

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kevin Jordan <kmj7777@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Dec 5, 2006 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Small fonts on delivered fax
To: A J Stiles <hylafax_resp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On 12/5/06, A J Stiles <hylafax_resp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday 05 December 2006 17:15, you wrote:
> Well, I was apparently using mgetty's version which doesn't support
> anything but g3.  I'm trying to get hylafax's to work, but it doesn't
> dial nor does anything come out the other end.

# sendfax -n -d 012345678901 filename
-n = no cover page
-d = destination number

If that doesn't work, you may have messed up your configuration files
somewhere.  What distribution are you using, and did you compile Hylafax from
source or use your distribution's packages?

Also, your mail client appears to be misconfigured!  The quoted text  (usually
asking a question)  goes at the top, and your reply goes underneath.

--
AJS

I'm using Gentoo and so it's compiled from source.  When I type the
command, I get the output:
request id is 1 (group id 1) for host localhost (1 file)
So it seems to be getting queued somewhere because the ids increment
by 1 each time I send another one.  So how do I get it to send what's
queued up?

--
Kevin Jordan

-- Kevin Jordan