[hylafax-users] Sending problem

Dear all

My company has a fax server pool that contains 16 faxes cards. We are using the HylaFax software http://www.hylafax.org/content/Main_Page[^] .

Now that software is good in that when a fax is coming, it transfer it to the correct card (tha card that is specified for the recipt)... But, when we send a fax, it handles tha job to the next available card in the Queu (not nesesarly to be the card that is specified for the sender).

If anybody knows how to configure this software or how to  enhance this software so it sends the fax correctly(using the sender card) I will appreciate his/her help.

Or if you have an alternative solution that not expensive to use. I will also appreciate that.

Best Regards

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions