Re: [hylafax-users] Faxes cut in half

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamin W. Collins" <jcollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Lee Howard" <faxguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "SCIN - Danilo Bottino" <info@xxxxxxx>; <hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 6:01 AM
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] Faxes cut in half

Lee Howard wrote:
Jamin W. Collins wrote:

I could help adding the patch to the Debian build if you would like.  If
someone can point me in the direction of the patch in question I'd be
happy to build of version of the Debian package that includes it.

I've attached the patch. It will apply to HylaFAX+ 5.0.1. It may take some massaging to apply it to anything else 4.3.0 and later. It won't apply to anything earlier than that.

The patch needed only minor adjustments to apply to 4.3.0. I've rebuilt the hylafax package from Debian sid with the supply patch. I have *not* had a chance to test the resultant package yet.

It is built against sid updated as of today.

The packages can be found here: http://el.asgardsrealm.net/debs/

--

Thank you both! I'll try an upgrade as soon as I can.