Re: [hylafax-users] Faxes cut in half

Lee Howard wrote:
> Jamin W. Collins wrote:
>
>> I could help adding the patch to the Debian build if you would like.  If
>> someone can point me in the direction of the patch in question I'd be
>> happy to build of version of the Debian package that includes it.
>>

> I've attached the patch.  It will apply to HylaFAX+ 5.0.1.  It may take
> some massaging to apply it to anything else 4.3.0 and later.  It won't
> apply to anything earlier than that.

The patch needed only minor adjustments to apply to 4.3.0.  I've rebuilt
the hylafax package from Debian sid with the supply patch.  I have *not*
had a chance to test the resultant package yet.

It is built against sid updated as of today.

The packages can be found here: http://el.asgardsrealm.net/debs/

--
Jamin W. Collins