From: hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lee Howard
Sent: 22 August 2006 16:43
To: Pedro
Cc: hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [hylafax-users] caller-id fax blacklist

Pedro wrote:

>That way only people outside
>the "ring of trust" would be scrutinized.

Good idea.  :-)

/dev/null

The information contained in this email is intended for the personal and confidential use
of the addressee only. It may also be privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient then you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and
that any review, distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have
received  this communication in error, please notify Brendata immediately on:

+44 (0)1268 466100, or email 'technical@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

Brendata (UK) Ltd
Nevendon Hall, Nevendon Road, Basildon, Essex. SS13 1BX  UK
Registered Office as above. Registered in England No. 2764339

See our current vacancies at www.brendata.co.uk