Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax - Iaxmodem - send fax - Asterisk

That's a good news. Txfax/Rxfax do leave me bad experience on faxing.

Now I have a Eicon Diva Server PRI/30, I use hylafax to manage faxing.
It can send/receive 30 faxes at the same time. And it works good!

Then if I use iaxmodem and hylafax. Can I get the same result with a
digium te210p instead of the expensive diva server?

exciting...